Your privacy is extremely important to us so we want you to know exactly what kind of information we collect about you and how we use it.
Who are we?
The website smart-office.solutions is ownership of Smart Office Solutions EOOD with registered office:
address: Mladost 104-7A-10, Varna 9026, Bulgaria
You may give us your personal data by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise when you:
- contact us for collaboration;
- give us some feedback;
- pay for goods and services;
- speak to or contact customer services;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- by interacting with us on social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +, etc;
Automated technologies or interactions:
Third parties or publicly available sources:
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google;
- advertising networks; and
- search information providers.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as PayPal, MasterCard, Visa based inside and outside of the EEA.
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identity Data - Title, first name, last name, date of birth.
- Contact Data - Billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data - Bank account and payment card details, PayPal payment details.
- Technical Data
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- MAC address;
- IMEI number from your phone;
- your login data;
- browser type and version;
- timezone setting and location;
- browser plug-in types and versions;
- device model;
- device name;
- operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- information where you came to our site from, and where you went when you left it.
How will we use information about you?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When you consent to us doing so;
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation;
Disclosure of Personal Data:
Personal information received via this website will be used only for the purpose it was received and not passed to third parties except as required by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction:
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current.
Your rights in connection with personal information:
- Request access: To your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- What we may need from you: We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- Time limit to respond: We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Request erasure: Of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time: We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information. This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Data Protection Officer (DPO): If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact the DPO at DPO@smart-office.solutions
Changes to this Privacy Notice:
We reserve the right to update this Privacy Notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new Privacy Notice when we make any substantial updates.
NOTE: We do not control the privacy Notices of business affiliates, advertisers, or any other sites to which a link is provided.